Knight Funeral Home has been serving the Berlin and surrounding areas for over 125 years.
Our reputation has been built with honesty, compassion and professionalism.
Our objective is to create a meaningful ceremony that celebrates a life and honors the memory of your loved one with dignity and respect. Realizing that funeral plans are extremely personal, we coordinate arrangements that are customized to your family’s traditions and beliefs.
Ten Reasons to Choose Knight Funeral Home
1. It's important for you to work with a funeral home that has a longstanding reputation for service and excellence. The staff and owners of Knight Funeral Home are your friends and neighbors, and our goal is to provide sensitive and caring assistance during life's most difficult times and create meaningful celebrations that honor your loved ones.
2. Your family is our priority. A funeral is something that absolutely needs to be right the first time. Working with professionals that are fully committed to funeral service is in your best interest. Our funeral home is fully owned and managed by licensed funeral directors.
3. Choices are important to you. We offer a wide variety of funeral, burial, and cremation services that will meet your family's specific needs in the most dignified manner, at the most affordable prices.
4. You need answers to your questions. Thankfully, making funeral arrangements isn't something most people need to do very often. Whether pre-need, or at the time of death, we can help you with the details.
5. You will not be alone. When you need us, our full-time funeral directors are available to serve your family at a moment's notice...24 hours a day, every day.
6. Your loved one and your family deserve timely, confidential, quality care. Services we provide are handled in-house by our team of professionals. This allows us to meet your needs quickly and provides greater flexibility in personalizing the service.
7. Your special requests are welcome. We understand that your loved ones are special and unique. We encourage creative ideas to celebrate the lives of loved ones. We create and customize folders, thank-you cards, video tributes, and many other special items right here at the funeral home. We are not afraid to go the extra mile.
8. Losing your loved one hurts. Our greatest privilege in serving your family is walking with you on your grief journey. You'll receive the healing benefits of our aftercare program and special activities.
9. We offer professional pre-planning. Whether you have moved or the funeral home that you've worked with is no longer in business, your arrangements can be transferred to our funeral home. Or maybe you've just changed your mind. You can transfer your arrangements to us without losing any benefits.
10. Like you, home is where our hearts are. Our staff is very community-mined. Our Funeral Home is involved with many projects and organizations in the Berlin area. Unlike some corporate entities, our funeral home supports and participates in our hometown causes and organizations.
Thursday, March 28, 2019
Monday, March 18, 2019
Monday, March 18, 2019
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Friday, February 22, 2019
Saturday, February 16, 2019
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Monday, January 21, 2019
Thursday, January 3, 2019